We will take various day , weekend, and extended trips through the year. Students will be responsible for their entry fees & spending money.
Each year, we also try to take at least one longer adventure trip with the high school students. Our hope is that each student will take responsibility for her own trip fees., working throughout the year to earn them herself.
Past trips include:
- the salt flats of Texas
- the Audubon Center
- Cedar Ridge Preserve
- dog sledding in Pagosa Springs, CO
- various museums around the United States
- the Parthenon in Nashville, TN
- the Smithsonian in Washington DC
- the Ark in Kentucky
- stargazing campout in the Texas HIll Country
Upcoming School Trips:
Alligators & Astronomy: Stargazer Campout 2021