St. Anthonys Summer Camps
Time & Location
About the Event
Sign up for Morning, Afternoon, or Both!
Campers need to bring a water bottle & wear modest, comfortable clothing.
No cell phones or electronics of any kind may be brought to camp.
Campers must be between the ages of 10 and 15 to participate.
Morning Camp (9am-12pm):
- folk music (bring your instruments if you want to!)
- swing dancing (dancing etiquette, basic dance steps and spins,
time to dance)
- water balloon & water
- Bocce ball, skittle ball,
four square, kick ball
Afternoon Camp (12-3pm):
- Knights & Cities Catan, Risk, Axis and Allies, Conquest of the Empire, History of the World
-Evolution, Ion, Covalence,
- Round Robin
- Prizes for the
- Morning Camp$75+$1.88 Service fee$75+$1.88 Service fee0$0
- Afternoon Camp$75+$1.88 Service fee$75+$1.88 Service fee0$0